“The Miracle isn’t that I Finished, The Miracle is that I had the Courage to Start”

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1.  It snowed in the beautiful Panhandle of Texas!  And is still snowing.  Don't get me wrong I love the snow, but it's a little early.

Outside the gym this morning

2.  Today is my Jarhead Brothers 45th Birthday.  He is a Retired Marine Corps Master Sargeant. In 2012 we will be running in the Marine Corps Marathon together, this will be the first marathon for both of us.  I am so PROUD and HONORED to have him as my big brother. He is definately one of my HERO'S!!!  Happy Birthday.


Jarhead Brother

3.  Did I mentioned that is SNOWED!!!! BRRRRR

outside my office

If you are going to run, Run Half Crazy!

2 comments:

GISrunner said...

Snow? Good grief, I am so NOT ready for that here in NC! That's wonderful that you have plans for the Marine Corps marathon. My nephew is in his senior year at NCSU in the ROTC program, so our family is learning the ways of the Corps. I'd love to run MCM someday to honor him.

Teamarcia said...

You can keep the snow down there for awhile longer. It'll be here to stay soon enough.
Happy birthday to your bro!