“The Miracle isn’t that I Finished, The Miracle is that I had the Courage to Start”

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween Fever

I Love Halloween.  I Love everything about it... Decorating Pumpkins, Dressing up, Handing out Candy and most important sampling the Candy.  Mr Incredible and I went to a Halloween Party on Saturday.  It was so much fun.  We did Scarey Creepy this year, totally outside our box.. We dressed as Zombies!



Zombie Date Night

But this year on Halloween Morning I woke up with a fever and feeling pretty yucky.  Mr Incredible did a great job handing out and scaring all the little trick or treaters this year.

Mr Incredible Zombie Style



Do you dress up for Halloween?

I am still a little under the weather today, UGH!  Good thing I am on taper mode.  Sunday I will be running the Womans Half Marathon in Arizona with some of my girlfriends.  Can you say Super Excited!!!!!  Fingers crossed this bug will be gone by Friday...

I hope you all had a Spooky yet Safe Halloween and are running a couple more miles to run off the candy you stole from your kiddos.


If you are going to run, Run Half Crazy!

1 comment:

Michael said...

Love the costumes! I love to dress up, but can't get the other half to participate....oh well!