“The Miracle isn’t that I Finished, The Miracle is that I had the Courage to Start”

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1.  I am packing to leave for Arizona in the morning.  I will be spending 6 days in the Sun with 3 of my girlfriends.  While we are there we will be running the Womens Half Marathon on Sunday November 6.  I have heard the Expot is Awesome!  And the Medal is out of this World beyond Cool.      

2.  I have signed up for the Holiday Bootie Buster Challenge 2011  I always need
a kick in the bootie over the Holiday's to keep me on track.  It starts November 19 and will end January 6. So head on over to Run To The Finish and get signed up.  There will lots of great prizes.  And who doesn't like prizes?

3.  Tonight is Champagne Thursday (Hence Date Night).  We will be enjoying a Carpet Picnic in front of the fireplace.  Not sure what's on the menu,  but rest asure, I will be enjoying a nice glass of wine.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.  And to all you Runners Racing this weekend, Finish Strong!

If you are going to run, Run Half Crazy! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great race this weekend. What could be more fun than a half with girlfriends?

runnergirl training said...

Sounds like a blast! Have a great & safe time! :)

RunToTheFinish said...

ok i really wanted to do that race!! seriously i even live in Florida, what is my excuse...besides half marathons the following two weekends :)

hopefully you will tell me it's amazing and i'll sign up for next year

Michael said...

I would love to do one of those Women's half marathons. They look awesome and yes the medals look so cool too. Good luck and have fun. Sounds like a BLAST!