“The Miracle isn’t that I Finished, The Miracle is that I had the Courage to Start”

Friday, April 15, 2011

Many Well Wishes

To all the bloggers running the Boston Marathon.  It is time to put all that good training into action!  I know that you all will Rock it! 

I personally do not think I will ever make it to Boston so I will live vicariously through the you all.

I will be cheering for each and everyone of you.  I can't wait to read all the recaps and see the pictures.

I will leave you all with a quote:


When your legs get tired run with your Heart!





If your going to Run, Run Half Crazy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear ya! My hubs is running his 4th Boston on Monday.. I live through him

coach dion said...

Have never been interested in Boston before, but this year I can't wait for Monday 16h00 my time to see how the race is going. I'm excited and I'm sitting here in Cape Town.

Anonymous said...

I won't get there, but it's fun running a race no matter what distance or event.

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Love this quote Kittee! I would love to meet you someday too!!!

This is the first year I have paid attention to Boston too!