“The Miracle isn’t that I Finished, The Miracle is that I had the Courage to Start”

Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Motivation #9

Motivation Monday

"Running is the greatest metaphor for life, because you get out of it what you put into it."

Oprah Winfrey


"Whether you believe you can or believe you can't, you're probably right."

Henry Ford
Kristin Armstrong, after running the 2011 Boston Marathon

"What distinguishes those of us at the starting line from those of us on the couch is that we learn through running to take what the days gives us, what our body will allow us, and what our will can tolerate."


   
If your going to run, Run Half Crazy

2 comments:

KT80 said...

Thanks for stopping by! I love your map, that's a great idea!

Jim ... 50after40 said...

Love the third quote ... I've never heard it before, but I'll remember it!