“The Miracle isn’t that I Finished, The Miracle is that I had the Courage to Start”

Monday, January 3, 2011

I Run

I RUN...for the love of it, for sanity, for ice cream, to keep up with my kids, to be fast, for my health, to eat, to hurt, to find myself, to be happy, to be fit, to look darn good in my jeans, for wine, to stay young, because I can, for chocolate, to be outdoors, to sweat, for inspiration, so my butt does not grow, to rant, to get places, to feel the wind on my face, to feel skinny, to be a role model, to appreciate life...FOR MYSELF!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Love all your reasons for running!! My sister has a slogan "I do it because I can" and I think it's fitting for all runners and those in training. I love your new blog!! And I can't wait to follow along on your journey:)

Anonymous said...

This is great! I love it