“The Miracle isn’t that I Finished, The Miracle is that I had the Courage to Start”

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm Ready Coach

Happy Saturday Evening Bloggers.... I am so excited to tell you that I have received my training schedule Friday from Coach Kelly.   I start Sunday with a long slow run of 5 miles @ 12:00 pace.  I am a little nervous about this pace because it is so slow... The last week of January is set up to get me back into a regular running routine since my break in December and  to help Coach Kelly establish training paces.  I will be Running 3 days and Cross Training 2.  My Cross Training will consist of swimming 30 min.  Did I tell you I Love, Love, Love to swim.  Well I do!!!  I just need to learn that flip turn thing....   Wish me Luck!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I've been thinking about using a 3/2 plan for my upcoming half too. Hope it works for you -- good luck!!