“The Miracle isn’t that I Finished, The Miracle is that I had the Courage to Start”

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Whine Wednesday

Have you ever just had the worst day ever?  Welcome to my week and it's just Wednesday.  Work has taken control of my life, I have been pulled in so many directions that I have no idea which way is up, literally. And then I helped move the 2nd born back into the college dorm. I just cannot seem to get caught up.   You want some Cheese with that Whine? 

But I have been running!  Pinky Swear....

 I am officially signed up for the 2 halfs that I will run this year... YEA!   I will be running the TX/NM Challenge Half Marathon in Hobbs New Mexico on Sat April 23rd.  This is their first race ever.  And I could not beat the entry fee of $15.00 which includes a pasta dinner Friday night. All finishers will get a medal.  Gotta have the BLING!  I'm also registered for The Womens Half Marathon in Arizona on November 6th.  I don't know about you but until I am registered for a race it is hard for me to focus on my training.

Is anyone else like that?

I got an email from  Coach Kelly  Which is so cool to say!  She will have my training schedule ready for me this week.  I will be starting it on Sunday.  I can honestly say that I am excited and nervous about a new training regiment. 

Let's keep our fingers crossed for a better tomorrow and I do believe I will have that glass of Wine!

4 comments:

Cat B. said...

Hope you enjoyed the wine..I'm sure it was well deserved.

Michelle said...

That's great that you're already registered for 2 halfs - and how can you beat a $15 registration fee?!

Hope your week's gotten better!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Thanks for checking out my blog Kittee!!!!

A BIG congrats to signing up for 2 halfs this year! Great locations!!

Did you love the Vegas RNR? I'm considering the full this year....would ove to har your thughts!!

Kittee said...

Jess I did love Vegas. Definetly have to do another RNR!

I am also considering the full. Yikes! But not until 2012. I think I am going to need a good year to get mentally prepared. Go For It!